kimquattro
|
Joined:
Oct 2024
Posts:
3
Threads:
2
|
Thanks: 127
Given 7 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
|
Someone know where to get piwis online. Or how to code new(used) headlights on 2021 taycan with offline version?
|
Hamza007
|
Joined:
Jun 2021
Posts:
25
Threads:
14
|
Thanks: 515
Given 40 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
|
(09-28-2026, 06:26 AM)kimquattro Wrote: Someone know where to get piwis online. Or how to code new(used) headlights on 2021 taycan with offline version?
can do piwis online need J2534
|
Elio12
|
Joined:
Feb 2025
Posts:
3
Threads:
0
|
Thanks: 9
Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
|
(09-29-2026, 10:27 AM)Hamza007 Wrote: (09-28-2026, 06:26 AM)kimquattro Wrote: Someone know where to get piwis online. Or how to code new(used) headlights on 2021 taycan with offline version?
can do piwis online need J2534
Hello, I have the J2534 and I have also the original VCI, how much is 3 days or 7 days subscription It is very urgent.
|
Hamza007
|
Joined:
Jun 2021
Posts:
25
Threads:
14
|
Thanks: 515
Given 40 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
|
(Yesterday, 10:24 AM)Elio12 Wrote: (09-29-2026, 10:27 AM)Hamza007 Wrote: (09-28-2026, 06:26 AM)kimquattro Wrote: Someone know where to get piwis online. Or how to code new(used) headlights on 2021 taycan with offline version?
can do piwis online need J2534
Hello, I have the J2534 and I have also the original VCI, how much is 3 days or 7 days subscription It is very urgent.
not possible to sale we do remotely job
|