Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ---- Cummins Insite 8.9.0.130 + Keygen And Instruction ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.1 Files MEGA ---- BMW ISPI ISTA 4.61.40 PATCH TOOL ---- Hex-Rays IDA Pro 9.4 HF + Patch Keygen ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control 4.28.40 To 4.37.30 ---- ODIS-S COMPLETE LATEST FILES MEGA ---- Toyota TechStream Plus 2026.03.102 Diagnostic Software ---- Fendt Service Manuals Collection Mega ---- NCS Expert Daten TOOL ---- hi all ---- Node Ediabas Voltage Control Tool ---- DIAGBOX v9.260 FILES FULL MEGA ----

FULL 100% WORKING / NOTHING MISSING Cummins INSITE 8.7.0.86

gacusdt Offline
Junior Member
#51
(11-14-2022, 11:19 AM)Anonymoun Wrote: Hello, I followed the instructions, but it seems that the keygen or the patch is not working is there a way I can receive some assistance

same here need new file with patcher .

(04-13-2021, 12:22 AM)DUPA Wrote: I apologize to everyone who has downloaded "Cummins INSITE 8.7.0.86 Patcher", download the "zip" file again, disable the anti-virus during installation, this is a link to the zip file, so that the anti-virus does not interfere, once again I sincerely apologize and send it to everyone to the mail zip file.

I ALREADY SEND TO EVERYONE "PATCHER.RAR" FILE TO MAIL ADRESS !


IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH INSTALLATION, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU !!!

any chances you could send me a link ? thank you
Reply
Thanks given by:

User-081 Offline
Junior Member
#52
Hello everyone, please send a working patcher.zip
Reply
Thanks given by:

gacusdt Offline
Junior Member
#53
(02-15-2023, 02:53 PM)User-081 Wrote: Hello everyone, please send a working patcher.zip

good luck , im waiting month now ...
Reply
Thanks given by:

User-081 Offline
Junior Member
#54
(02-23-2023, 07:16 PM)gacusdt Wrote:
(02-15-2023, 02:53 PM)User-081 Wrote: Hello everyone, please send a working patcher.zip

good luck , im waiting month now ...

I'm willing to pay for it!
Reply
Thanks given by:

edgarus Offline
Junior Member
#55
Please provide patch file
Reply
Thanks given by:

djcokee Offline
Junior Member
#56
patcher is corrupted Sad any solve?
Reply
Thanks given by:

User-081 Offline
Junior Member
#57
(03-01-2023, 12:36 AM)djcokee Wrote: patcher is corrupted Sad  any solve?

DUPA user additionally sent a corrected patch.zip to e-mail.
Reply
Thanks given by:

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#58
Patch + Keygen


Attached Files
Reply
Thanks given by: edgarus , edgarus , User-081 , User-081 , Admin , vikingo81 , vikingo81

User-081 Offline
Junior Member
#59
Thank you, now I'm happy!!!
Reply
Thanks given by:

User-081 Offline
Junior Member
#60
Cummins 
(03-01-2023, 01:49 PM)Prodrive Wrote: Patch + Keygen

This keygen allows you to burn firmware using Insite? I used to be activated and could not write the firmware, then I found a kind person and he did another activation, with the * .lic file, and the program began to write, now I replaced Windows and again I want the correct activation.

User DUPA at the beginning of the topic describes the correct procedure.
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
9 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .