Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ----

VCDS Issues

bksdesign Offline
Junior Member
#1
I downloaded and installed VCDS 23..., but when i try to use it, I get thru the com port alright but it asks for user interface and identification.  I've tried to message the user that shared it (Prodrive) but  they cant take messages  Anyone have any idea how I get thru this so I can use it.
Also looking for advice on enabling on/start authorization on my 09 Audi, will VCDS do that for me?  I'm having a problem accessing any control module with my VCDS Lite software, the vehicle wont communicate with the program, it used to, but not anymore  any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
                                                               Thank you in advance!
Reply
Thanks given by:



Messages In This Thread
VCDS Issues - by bksdesign - 07-06-2025, 11:25 AM
RE: VCDS Issues - by DarkHorse555 - 07-17-2025, 12:51 PM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .