Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ---- WinOLS 5.67 ECU Tuning Hex Editor Tool ---- IMMO SERVICE TOOL 1.2 SOFTWARE 2017 + KEYGEN FULL ---- Iveco Daily VI Electrical Wiring Diagram Full ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.40 Works ICOM D-CAN ENET FULL ---- Scania SDP3 v2.72.2 Files MEGA ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- BMW Passthru PTD Driver 3.0.14.0 TOOL ---- BMW ISTA 4.61.4x VERSION AND I-LEVEL OVERVIEW ---- BMW E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator ---- PIWIS License Manager TOOL ---- TOYOTA ISTA OFFLINE LAUNCHER TOOL ----

Introduce Yourself - MANDATORY DO NOT SKIP

eekoo Offline
Newbie
#261
Hello,

My name is Eero and i come from Finland. I work whit trucks.
Reply

edgarus Offline
Junior Member
#262
Hey im ED and I'm a truck enthusiast! 

Ive been searching in the past for a good forum where I can share my expertise and ask for advised & support when needed. Anyways with the permission of de admins feel free to PM me! I can share this shop management SW Fleet manager 2021 and this diagnostic software DDDL 8.09 level 10 2019. (free)

If this site comes in handy I will be making a donation soon.
Reply

Valencia24 Offline
Junior Member
#263
Cummins 
Hello, how are you, greetings to all colleagues, I introduce myself, I am a diesel technician, I am 22 years old and I am learning a lot, I am 13 years old in mechanics and 5 years as a mechanic and 2 years as a cummins and paccar service technician, I drive all kinds diagnostic software
Reply

lindemann Offline
V.I.P
#264
Hello

My name is Thomas and im from austria. i hope i can get alot of knowledge from this community here.
Im mostly working with construction equipment.
Reply

DanZuma Offline
V.I.P
#265
(10-17-2020, 06:50 AM)Admin Wrote: Dear Respected Members
Please take sometime to tell us about yourselves.


Best Regards
Staff
automotiveforum.net

Hi,

I'm Dan. I'm a mechanic and aspiring tuner. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Through this platform I wish to network with, learn from and assist other members and help myself grow in my trade.
Reply

chwl Offline
Newbie
#266
Hi, my name is Chris and I am a hobby mechanic, working mostly on European cars.
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , nuek77 , DEVILSPEAK10 , antonio95 , mars1969 , Stout , x0659101

lowdrewl Offline
Newbie
#267
I have been into cars for a long time but since cars have been getting more and more complicated, I realized the average person without the proper tools cannot fix anything anymore. I would like to read the forum and provide help wherever possible. I am mostly interested in GM, Ford, Toyota and Honda vehicles.

Pleased to meet everyone!
Reply

Danielb00 Offline
Newbie
#268
Hi my name is Daniel I'm a Bmw Tech, I'm glad to join this community .
thanks.
Reply

Bobo145 Offline
Newbie
#269
Hi, My name is Bobo

I'm repairing and tunig mostly italian cars.
Reply

DR.D63 Offline
Newbie
#270
Ford 
HI karan here,I am heavy duty tech ,i am happy to find site with all this information

thank you
Reply
Thanks given by: Admin , Admin , zmajdva , CWEEKS , zidane , machine , Jerome , vancon , dolly84 , tizcars





Users browsing this thread:
261 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .