Welcome Guest, Not a member yet ?


Latest news: ---- Wabco Calculator PIN1-PIN2 Activator Keygen ---- BMW Immo Off BTT EWS Deleter v1.1 Immobilizer TOOL ---- Alex Flasher + Keygen Full Version ---- Nexiq Etech 2.13 Setup File Needed ---- BMW ISTA Ilean 4.61.40 VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- ATRIS Stahlgruber + Technik 2018 VM FULL ---- BMW ISTA VOLTAGE PATCH TOOL ---- Davinci 1.0.28 Unlocked Not Require Activation ---- Cnh Est 9.13 ---- Tuning Tool Tuner Calc UltraCuttr VMaxr InfoGrabbr Number ADDR QLaunchr ---- Xprog 5.55 ECU Programmer Tool ---- Multiprog Xhorse Patch FR Files ---- BOMAG EPC Wiring Diagram Service Manual FULL ---- JCB Service Master 4 v.1.24.5 Files MEGA ---- Nissan Consult 3+ J2534 VI2 VI3 VCI Files Full MEGA ---- MultiEcuScan 5.3 With KG Free For All ---- ECU TUNING SOLUTION FREE FOR ALL ---- Porsche PIWIS 4 Fix TOOL ---- Ford FJDS 133.01 + Patch Real Full ---- BMW ZGW CAN HACKER TOOL ---- BMW ISTA SQLiteDBs 4.58.30 PL MEGA ---- BMW ISTA GUI 2.1.0 New Update ---- VOLVO PTT 2.8.390 FILES INSTALLER MEGA ---- BMW ISTA+ 4.61.40 Standalone German English Full ---- Cummins Calterm Fix Tool ---- Eaton Service Ranger 4.2 + Keygen And Instruction ---- XDF A2L WinOLS Converter Tool FULL ---- Volvo APCI+ Database 09.2025 Files Mega ---- BMW Easy Connect 2 v1.5 TOOL ---- PIWIS3 VAS 6154 Clone Driver TOOL ----

Delphi 2020.23 Version 2022

Prodrive Online
V.I.P
#1
Delphi 2020.23 Version 2022


Attached Files
Reply

Igor1964 Offline
Newbie
#2
(08-21-2022, 04:39 PM)Prodrive Wrote: Delphi 2020.23 Version 2022

Hello. May i ask if that software works  with chinese one-board clone ?
Or with original HW ?
Thank you for answer.
Reply
Thanks given by:

itaflo Offline
Junior Member
#3
BMW 
(08-21-2022, 04:39 PM)Prodrive Wrote: Delphi 2020.23 Version 2022

Hi,

if I try to cennect it with my car i get an "internal error" in diagnostic.

but if I make some COM Port test it is success.

witch adapter should I need?

I have the DS100E

Serialnumber 100251

I do also an firmware Update to 1622

please help me
Reply
Thanks given by:

Igor1964 Offline
Newbie
#4
(08-30-2022, 05:05 PM)itaflo Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 04:39 PM)Prodrive Wrote: Delphi 2020.23 Version 2022

Hi,

if I try to cennect it with my car i get an "internal error" in diagnostic.

but if I make some COM Port test it is success.

witch adapter should I need?

I have the DS100E

Serialnumber 100251

I do also an firmware Update to 1622

please help me
I have the same error /internal error/
Change firmware - 1622 to 3200 to 3201 
One board diagnostic but nothing /intermal error/
Com Port is O.K
Think that program is not useful...
Reply
Thanks given by:

Teppei1981 Offline
Senior Member
#5
Good afternoon!
Ask me to enter an email address...how should I proceed?

Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by: Robertjax

Carlber Offline
Junior Member
#6
(08-21-2022, 04:39 PM)Prodrive Wrote: Delphi 2020.23 Version 20
Thank you !!

but not run....
Reply
Thanks given by:

Teppei1981 Offline
Senior Member
#7
Can someone please tell me the minimum system requirements?
Reply
Thanks given by:

Teppei1981 Offline
Senior Member
#8
upgrade?
Thanks
Reply
Thanks given by:





Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)




Forum software by © MyBB .